Palmiye Emirates is the leading supplier of retractable pergolas, awnings, glass systems in GCC & MENA.
- Information we collect
- How we use that information
- Any changes regarding the policy
Information we collect:
We collect the following types of information:
Information that you provide us directly:
Typically, the information that we collect directly from you includes your First & Last Name, your contact details including phone number & email, & your social media profile information in case we are using ads or lead generation forms. You decide how much information to share with us in most cases, but not sharing required information may limit your ability to proceed with certain services. After using the services/products, we always take a permission for photo shoot. The photos (of your project only) are uploaded online/on social media/shared for references.
Information collected automatically:
When you use or interact with our site & services, we receive & store information generated by your activity like data usage or other information directly collected from your browser or mobile device. This information may include you r IP address, browser type & version, preferred language, geographic location using the IP address or GPS, wireless or Bluetooth technology on your device, operating system & computer platform, the full uniform resource locator to, through or from our site, & the areas of the site that you visited. We also may log the length of time of your visit & the number of times you visit.
Use of your personal information:
We use your personal information to
- Provide Palmiye’s services to you.
- Respond to your requests, inquiries, comments & concerns.
- Provide technical, product & other support & help keep Palmiye’s services working safe & secure.
- Provide you special offers & other information about related events, products & services to invite you to participate in surveys, competitions & promotions, as determined by your choices & communication preferences.
- Comply with our legal obligations.
Notifications of change: